1. Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country.
2. We all understand that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market on account of
their superior quality and competitive price.
3. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.
4. There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。
5. There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。
6. There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。
7. Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
8. They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
9. Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets
for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加，请提前补充货源。
10. They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
11. Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步
12. We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at
your end. 根据你地的市场情况，我们确信今年你们有望销售更多。
13. Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
14. We are trying to find a market for this article. 我们正在努力为此项商品找销
15. We regret we cannot find any market for this article. 我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销
16. According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan. 根据
17. We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing
possibilities of our products. 等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后，我们再进一步
18. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill? 据你估计，你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢？
19. The market situation is not known to us. 我们还不了解市场情况。
20. Your market still has great potential. 你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
21. There are only a few unsold pieces. 只有几件商品未售出。